Art-lovers will be totally taken by Bogotá’s scene. So, get inspired and follow our recommendations of the city’s premier galleries and fairs.
It has been the top platform for the Latin American art market over the last 10 years. It’s also Bogotá’s biggest art event.
ODEÓN, FERIA DE ARTE CONTEMPORÁNEO
Its innovative offering of contemporary art has turned this into the most important alternative fair in the country.
FERIA DEL MILLÓN
You won’t find anything over one million pesos here. The intention is to create a space where emerging artists can display their work and to foster a culture of art collecting.
This international art and culture fair is hosted within a circuit of colonial houses in La Candelaria, showcasing fine art, film, music, theater and literature.
• Beatriz Esguerra: www.beatrizesguerra-art.com
• Casas Riegner: www.casasriegner.com
• El Museo: www.galeriaelmuseo.com
• La Cometa: www.galerialacometa.com
• Nueveochenta: www.nueveochenta.com
• Sextante: www.artedos.com/galeria-sextante
• La Galería: www.la-galeria.com.co